FLOWERMART FESTIVAL 2018
Friday, May 4 and Saturday, May 5, 2018
11 A.M - 8 P.M
FLOWERMART - A TIME-HONORED RITE OF SPRING!
Enjoy everyone's favorite traditions-lemon peppermint sticks, fantastic food, grand hats, original arts and crafts, kids activities, and flowers, flowers and more beautiful flowers.
FLOWERS, FLOWERS & MORE FLOWERS
Annuals, hanging baskets, herbs, cut flowers, garden art, bird feeders. Azaleas, Rhododendrons and tulips-OH MY!
IT'S A FOOD FEST-BAWLMER STYLE!
Maryland crab cakes, Eastern shore soft shell crabs, local fried oysters, hushpuppies, Maryland Fried Chicken, Polish sausage, pit beef and...wait for it...lemon peppermint sticks!
NEW TWIST / FAB FAIR FOOD
Frozen fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed lemonade, gourmet chocolates, orange crushes, craft beer, wine, frozen daiquiris, pina coladas, margaritas, steak and cheese, burgers & dogs, pulled pork BBQ, corn dogs, funnel cakes, and fried Oreos, candy and Twinkies
LIVE MUSIC! LOCAL & NATIONAL RECORDING ARTISTS
Gene Vincentt & the Cadillac Cruisers with Clyde Allen
* DOG SHOW
- Bring your pup to the monument and join our parade of pets. Show off your fur baby's best spring outfit.
* GRAND HAT CONTEST
- Create your most outrageous, flowery hat and enter to win the grandmother of all FlowerMart contests.
* SHOW OFF YOUR BEST PREAKNESS® HAT
- Get ready for Preakness and show off your most glamorous hat. The Baltimore Hon Hive and Miss Be-Inspired host this year's contest.
* HAPPY FEET DANCE CONTEST
- Put on your dancing shoes and plan to shake your booty in this fun contest.
ARTS & CRAFTS
Glassworks, original jewelry, historic Baltimore letterpress cards & posters, watercolor illustrations, oil paintings on wallpaper
FOR THE KIDS - CHILDREN'S CAMP
Click on the logo to get a free Adobe PDF reader
Click the link to view the latest
Copyright © FlowerMart. - All Rights Reserved